PEANUT BUTTER BREAKFAST BARS
Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Vegan | Vegetarian
Calories: 240 Proteins: 8.8 Carbs: 30 Fats: 10 Serves: 10
- 1 1/2 cups quick oats
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 3 Tbsp BBF Superfood Blend
- 2 Tbsp BBF Super seeds
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 bananas - ripe and mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 + 1/2 cup Pbfit - premixed
- 1/4 cup BFF agave
- 1 cup nuts and or seeds - pecans, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds etc
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and line an 8x8 baking pan.
2. In a bowl combine the mashed banana, applesauce, vanilla, agave and 1/4 cup PBFit.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well to combine.
4. Spread mixture into a pan and bake for 20 mins. The mixture should feel set and slightly brown around the edges.
5. Once cooled slightly, spread the remaining 1/2 cup PBFit over the top just like frosting.
6. Cut into bars
Leave a comment