|2 1/2 frozen bananas|
|3/4 cup full-fat canned coconut milk|
|1 tsp vanilla extract|
|1 tsp Agave|
|3 Tbsp PBfit||
|1/2 cup dark chocolate chips *optional|
1. Place all ingredients in a food processor or high powered blender.
2. Pour mixture into your popsicle moulds and freeze until frozen solid.
3. Remove popsicles from moulds.
4. * If you are using, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave in a microwave-safe glass or bowl. Take each popsicle and dip it into the chocolate and place onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
5. Place back in the freezer until ready to eat.