|3/4 cup oat flour|
|3/4 cup PBfit|
|2 tsp baking powder|
|1 cup unsweetened almond milk|
|1 large egg|
|2 tsp BBF Organic Agave|
|2 Tbsp nonfat greek yogurt|
1. In a medium bowl, combine flour, PBfit, and baking powder.
2. Add almond milk, egg, agave and Greek yogurt and whisk until smooth.
3. Heat a lightly oiled nonstick skillet on medium heat.
4. Pour 1⁄4 cup of pancake batter on to preheated pan. When pancake starts to bubble on top, flip and cook for one minute.
5. Top with freshly sliced fruit and agave.
CALORIES 118 • FAT 3G • PROTEIN 9G • CARBS 13G • FIBER 4G